ENGL 103 Setting Up A Research System (Miller)
Before coming to this session, do numbers 1-3 on the Mendeley Step-by-Step Handout.
By the end of this session, you will have...
1. Installed Mendeley desktop on your computer
2. Set up a Mendeley account
3. Learned how to use Mendeley to organize your research
4. Installed and become familiar with the Mendeley Cite-0-Matic tool
- Thursday, January 18, 2018
- 8:00am - 9:15am
- McKee Library Instruction Lab (bottom floor)
- McKee Library
- Instruction Session